How many Transformers have I made using LEGO Creator 3-in-1 set 31129?
LEGO set 31129: Majestic Tiger was released in the year 2024. Since then, I have built more than 10 Transformers using this set!
This page showcases all of my original alternate builds created from LEGO Creator 31129.
Each creation below includes one or more of the following links:
- MORE PHOTOS: Visit the dedicated blog article to learn more about the project and browse additional photos.
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Watch the YouTube tutorial and build the model at your own pace.
- BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS: Purchase professionally prepared step-by-step PDF instructions for an easier building experience.
Many of my creations include both a free YouTube tutorial and premium PDF building instructions. If you enjoy my work and would like to support future LEGO Transformer designs, I'd greatly appreciate your purchase of a copy or two.
Your support helps me continue creating new alternate builds. Thank you!
FEATURED CREATION
4) TRANSFORMER THUNDERTANK (THUNDERCATS CARTOON)
6) TRANSFORMER DEPTH CHARGE (BEAST WARS) / MANTA RAY
8) TRANSFORMER "THE ARK" AUTOBOT SHUTTLE
12) TRANSFORMER MEGATRON (EARTHSPARK CARTOON)
13) VF-1 VAKLYRIE (MACROSS) / TRANSFORMER JETFIRE


























No comments:
Post a Comment