Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

About this Blog / Donations Welcome!

This blog will focus on my LEGO MOC  (MOC= My Own Creation), mostly Transformer character. You can also get to see these too:
  • Flashback on my past creations, and my "post-mortem" review on them.
  • Instructions on how to build my MOC, in a more "digestable" manner and visual guide.
  • And in some rare occasions, my rantings on daily events and happenings.. as a filler =)

I welcomes contribution!
  • If you have created a cool LEGO Transformers MOC, you can email me and I might just post them here in my Blog.
Donations welcome! 

2020/04/24: I will try my best to offer free building instructions as long as I am able. However, the current COVID Pandemic is hurting me financially. If you love  my works so far, I would appreciate it if you send donations to me to the sum of your choosing, via Paypal*

*Don't forget to let me know...

  • about yourself a lil.
  • from where you first heard  about me.
  • and your wish list of Transformers you like to see me build. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...