Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, September 22, 2023

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

 

I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands.  They're now  available for purchase in amazon.com, and barweer.com


Barweer.com is the place to go for building blocks toys from various brands. Click on "BUY IN BARWEER" affliate links to purchase my designs there.

You may also click on "BUY IN AMAZON" affliate links too!

OPTIMUS PRIME (new!)

This design was produced under the brand Pangu 13014 last year (2022) , and sold in aliexpress.  Just recently I discovered it has been selling  in Amazon as well, under Educiro brand.  Photos by some reviewers led to believe what was shipped to them were Pangu 13014  inside the box , repacked under educiro label/box  or Pangu box (below).





 



MCLAREN SENNA (new!)

Red variant (Sillbird brand)


   






CHRISTMAS TRAIN TRANSFORMER


 




LAMBORGHINI V12 VISION TRANSFORMER

Blue Variant


Yellow Variant
 


  




TITANIC TRANSFORMER


This page will be updated as new product becomes available online. Do drop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...