Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

LEGO Optimus Pram / Chibi Optimus Prime

As you can see, this is not a typo I made on the blog title :)


Actually the term "Optimus Pram" suddenly popped out of my brain more than  a year ago, and every time I think about it, it made me chuckle :)   I gotta get this off my brain once and for all, hence the purpose I create this MOC.

I built this baby eeer baby carriage more than 1 month ago but kept it under wraps. Since today is April Fool's Day.....   let's roll him out and hope this made you all flabbergasted!













\

The baby elephant is adopted from Ikea :)

TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE











'BOT MODE












Nope. No matrix!


8 comments:

  1. Please Ironhide instruction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my 8 years old son love it a lot. It is just like the super-deformed characters. We are planning to build one for us as a parent-child event. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Stephen. thanks for your compliments. I'm suprised you managed to figure out how to built this MOC based on the photos I posted here. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needs a pacifier for a weapon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...