Visit and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Neo Optimus Prime LEGO Instructions

Nearly 5 years ago, I made this guy and it turned out to be quite a hit.  Click below for the mocpages.com gallery for Optimus Prime:


Even though the Apex Armor for him had been dismantled , I still keep the cab. Only recently I finally think it's time to release the instructions for him.

The last 5 years, I didn't make any major changes to him, even though I can tweak him  and replacing some parts with more appropriate colors. However... I finally decided for nostalgic reasons, I let some off-color parts remain.



For those who does not have the right colors for the parts to build him.. don't let that deter you. Just build him using a different color scheme. The most important thing is to have fun doing it! And when you're done... maybe you can email me your works/improvement and I'll put in up here in my blog.






The lower body

The upper body











Putting everything together


Did you get it right?







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...