Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, September 27, 2024

Video Tutorial: Transformer "The Ark" space shuttle using LEGO Creator 31129: Majestic Tiger

 

The Ark is the major cause of Transformers wars  being brought to Earth , and subsequent human presence in Transformers cartoons and  movies !

ABOUT "THE ARK"

In the original G1 Transformers cartoon series, the ark is a shuttle carrying the Autobots ,  that crash landed on earth millions of years ago, setting up their adventures on earth in episode 1.



In various Transformers cartoons and comics , the Ark was depicted as just a space shuttle. The recently released  Titan Class Kingdom Ark ,finally bestowed the ship with a robot mode ! 


Actually ,  sometime back, I made my first "Ark" using LEGO set 31112 (video tutorial below)


ABOUT LEGO 31129: MAJESTIC TIGER

This set was released in 2022 and this year (2024) , I am going all out in building more Transformers using  the set. Below is the more recent one before this project.




ABOUT THIS PROJECT

The idea to build "The Ark" using LEGO 31129 did not come immediately, despite it being a very obvious choice aka the almost-correct color scheme of the parts available from the set. 



I think I started to have this idea when I was told that one of my recent LEGO creation, which was meant to be a Star Destroyer Transformer,  can be modified  to become "The Ark" itself. Then only I turned around and noticed set 31129 would be a better fit for the idea.



 



 


 

TRANSFORMATION


The circled part is where robot legs tab to the body. 



 


 ROBOT MODE


 


 



ACTION POSES


 


 




ATTACK MODE: CHEST CANNONS DEPLOY!




VIDEO TUTORIAL



You can build this creation by following the video tutorial above, EXCEPT his head. If you are up to the challenge, these 2 are fairly easy to build simply by looking at the image provided.

However, I am offering COMPLETE building instructions for purchase in my rebrickable page (link below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...