Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, October 4, 2024

Video Tutorial: (Transformer Hovercar using LEGO Creator set 31133: White Rabbit

 

This one here was (presumedly) completed 3 months ago until a critical problem was found...

PROLOGUE

LEGO Creator 31133: Rabbit was released into the wild in year 2023 and so far I've made quite a few Transformers using the set (most recent one below)



ABOUT THIS PROJECT

So far, many of my Transformers using set 31133 had airborne modes. So I guess it's high time I crank out a bot that turns into a ground mode.  Yeah I know a hovercar mode barely touched the ground when in motion, but it's definitely not  meant to fly up high.


When I thought I'm ready to wrap up this creation more than a month ago, and launched stud.io app to digitize and prepare building instructions, I found out I kept breaking the vehicle front/hood with slight pressure when transforming it.

 

So I put this project on hold for a month, and returned to it again to redesign and strengthened the weak points .


My favorite part of the design: mimicing the windshield using the yellow curvy parts.


 


 

TRANSFORM!




 

ROBOT MODE


The heart piece on his crotch was finishing touch to this project.


 

Was worried at first about the huge chunk of vehicle hood that might impact his poseability in robot mode. Luckily it didn't.


 

ACTION POSES


 


He's one of the lucky alternate creations of mine with a waist swivel!

 


 


VIDEO TUTORIAL!



Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...