Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, September 6, 2024

Video Tutorial: Transformer Hovercar using LEGO Creator 31150: Wild Safari Animals

 

Sorry I'm late!!!

PROLOGUE

LEGO Creator 31150: Wild Safari was released this early year (2024)  and I planned to focus on it on the second half of the year . And it's already September! 


The set above was purchased about 3 months ago, and  I finally decided to unbox it last month, and built the official models inside. The giraffe and deers were so cute that I kept them displayed for a month or so.  I have yet to build the lion model however.

ABOUT HOVERCAR MODE

I've many many Transformer hovercars using official LEGO sets, and below is one of he more recent ones using Ninjago set 71746:


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Since this is my very first attempt in building a Transformer using set 31150, I decided to take it easy and  aim for something simpler , just to  get myself used to the parts offered by the set.   So hovercar (and space cruiser)  are my best options.


Thie creation was 90% completed over a weekend, and I spent a few more days to refine it.




There's one seat for minifig-scaled pilot/driver.

 

Confession! I found the vehicle mode to be very organic ,as if it's made of meat/flesh. Luckily the robot mode doesn't give me such impression.

ATTACK MODE





The poor girl was left without a ride. after I turned her mech into a Transformer last month.


TRANSFORM!






 \

ROBOT MODE


 


Despite not having ball joints suitable to build his knees, luckily I was provided with tons of 1x2 rounded plates stacked on top of each other to form his knee joints.


 

ACTION POSES


 

 



WITH MAJESTIC TIGER TRANSFORMER 

Both sets are related  since they're  under Creator theme, and the official models are wild animals. One is a predator (tiger) while another is a prey (giraffe) though. 





VIDEO TUTORIAL


If you prefer building tutorial in soft copy/PDF file, click on the link below to purchase it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...