Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Friday, July 31, 2026

LEGO 31166 alternate build #004: Transformer Bull (Tantrum)

 

I'm causing a Tantrum once more...!

VIDEO TUTORIAL


RECAP

Prior to project Tantrum the Transformer Bull, I've made 3 Transformers using LEGO Creator 31166 , and my favorite of them all is Dragon Megatron (video below)



ABOUT  TANTRUM

Tantrum is part of team Predacons from G1  Transformers cartoon series. In the cartoon, he combined with his fellow team mates to form Predaking the super robot. About a year or so back... I made Tantrum using LEGO set 31152 too!


ABOUT THIS PROJECT TANTRUM

Well, the brown color palette in LEGO set 31166 could only means animal based Transformers. So a bull naturally comes to mind, among others.


 



 


The last component of this project to be designed was actually its horns.


Ready-to-charge mode

 

TRANSFORM!





 


ROBOT MODE



 



MORE ACTION POSES

 



 




VIDEO TUTORIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...