Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, August 16, 2024

Transformer Tiger using LEGO Creator 31129: Majestic Tiger

 

The idea for this creation went all the way back before the day I purchased this LEGO set involved!

PROLOGUE

When LEGO Creator 31129: Majestic Tiger  was revealed 2 years ago in 2022,  one of my first initial thought would be planning to build a Transformer tiger using it. 

 

 When I finally managed to purchase this set, I was pretty overwhelmed with the number of parts inside at my disposal (over 700 pieces) so  I cast my intention aside... and started off building something simpler, like fembot space cruiser.

So, years gone by and I managed to build about 6 Transformers with the set above prior to this project! The most recent one was Depth Charge /manta ray (below)



 ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Well, I'm at a loss for words on how to describe this project. All I can say is that I was not inspired by other  tiger mode official Transformers characters  out there. HOWEVER....     the "cue" to get me started to attempt building this guy was actually coming from  Transformers One Alpha Trion toy

The beast hind legs forming the robot legs via mass uhmm... panel shifting. Ingenious! 


 


I NEED TO MAKE THIS! WHERE ARE THE BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS?



Building instructions for this fine specimen is located in rebrickable.com  (link below). Support me by making your purchase!




Due to transformation needs, the knees on the hind legs are perpetually locked in about 100 degrees.   


 

The tiger head was built very early on  in this project and I was so happy I got it right at the first attempt!


The hind legs design was pretty challenging and it took me more than half the building time !


 

And the tail was last to be implemented/


ready to pounce mode!

 

TRANSFORM!


Start by rolling him over and tickle him.




ROBOT MODE


 




 


ACTION POSES


 



 


Building instructions for this fine specimen is located in rebrickable.com  (link below). Support me by making your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...