Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Video Tutorial: Transformer Insect / Insecticon Kickback from LEGO Ninjago 71707!

 

I can't believe I skipped one whole year of not building anything using set 71707!

PROLOGUE


LEGO set 71707: Kai's Mech Jet was released in the year 2020, and I had made quite a number of Transformers with it. However, I recently discovered that I did not built anything with the set last year (2023)!

ABOUT INSECTICONS

Insecticon is a team (sometimes swarm) of insect-like Transformers from G1 Transformers cartoon series.  Few years ago, I actually built an Insecticon named Shrapnel  using set 71707.


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

This project is based on Insecticon Kickback, a locust I think. This Ninjago set contains those neon translucent wings that gave me a strong Kickback vibe for quite some time really. Finally I able to realise him using the set.










Transformation is so simple that I don't need to show 'em in a series of photos!

ROBOT MODE


 



 


MORE POSES


 



VIDEO TUTORIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...