Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

My first LEGO Alternate build Transformer Prowl Prime / LEGO 7034 (year 2004)

 

...as a adult that is!

PROLOGUE

Photos and details of this project and many others  older  ones  used to be published in mocpages.com (now offline). Now I am slowly migrating them over to my blog here, one project at a time. 

STORY TIME

When I was a child, I think I might have built at least one Transformer using official LEGO sets , and many others using mixture of parts from various set.  I think it was Insecticon Shrapnel using LEGO 6656, my very first LEGO set .

And then... dark ages began as I slowly becoming a teenager.

After I graduated from college and started to join the workforce... with so money to spend.. I slowly indulge myself in LEGO again. In the year 20025, I found LEGO 7034  at a good discount ... so I snagged it.   The idea for a Transformer came afterwards.

ABOUT PROJECT PROWL PRIME

Prowl is a character  from G1 Transformers cartoon series  (below)




My creation here is also known as Prowlimus Prime,  a reimagining of Prowl if he become the leader of the Autobots and wield the Matrix of Leadership. This effectively upgraded him from  a police car to a police surveillance truck.   



This creation however... didn't transform into a truck mode, it just uses the parts from set 7034.


 



 

Chest fits a minifigure snugly.


With "Roller"

Since Optimus Prime has a companion drone called Roller, So do Prowlimus !!




PROJECT OUTCOME

This project sowed  the seed for many, many LEGO alternate builds to come . Click below to see them grouped under LEGO sets and Transformers character names:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...