Another one for the sky!
RECAP
Transformers:One animated movie was released almost two years ago and featured many prominent Transformers character prior to their arrival on Earth in the original G1 cartoon series.
Even before TF:One movie was shown back then... I started building the characters using official LEGO sets... starting with Orion Pax aka future Optimus Prime and then D-16 aka Megatron (video below)!
ABOUT STARSCREAM
Starscream is one of the most iconic bad guy characters from Transformers media franchise. Before this project, I made TF:One Starscream using LEGO set 31161!
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
This project was inspired by the Starscream 31161 shown in video above. As soon as that Starscream was completed, I reckoned that there's a few other LEGO sets can also be turned into this variant of Starscream as well. Set 31129 was chosen first because its the oldest big set I owned (released in 2022). So there!
This project stopped at 90% completion a month ago and cast aside. The final component to be made is the cannon mounted at the bottom of his space cruiser mode.
WITH LEGO 31161 STARSCREAM
TRANSFORM!
Initially the gun barrel was round but the 2 cylinder pieces design kept popping off , so I substituted one of them with a red blocky piece instead.
Note how the arms are connected to the wings via one exposed stud.
ROBOT MODE
MORE ACTION POSES
WITH GUN
WITH LEGO 31161 STARSCREAM
VIDEO
















































No comments:
Post a Comment