Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

LEGO Snapdragon version 1 (circa 2004)

 

My first MOC upon escape from Dark Ages!!

PROLOGUE

When I escaped Dark Ages in the early 2000s,   LEGO World City theme was everywhere , and yellow was a prominent color used in those sets. And with money to splurge, I bought this (below)


It was not long before the set was dismantled for me to start building my first MOC  ( I think!) , using more parts from other LEGO sets as well.

ABOUT SNAPDRAGON

In the original toy, Snapdragon is a Headmaster triple changer that transforms between a jet , dragon and finally a robot. The headmaster companion is a minifigure that transform into Snapdragon's robot head and beast head as well. 

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Built back in 2004 and published in mocpages, I can't believe this one of the very first Transformer MOC I made. 



TRANSFORM TO JET






JET MODE






TRANSFORM TO ROBOT







ROBOT MODE







AND SO IT BEGAN...

And years later.... I build newer and newer version of Snapdragon and finally...... it turned into an actual building block product recently (2023)!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...