This is my second Ultra Magnus made using LEGO , back in the year 2019
INTRO
Ultra Magnus turns into a car carrier/transporter and is the reluctant leader in G1 Transformers cartoon series. His toy version consist of a white version of Optimus Prime , connected to the car carrier on its back.
🔖 ALL MY LEGO ULTRA MAGNUS CREATIONS
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
This is my second LEGO version of Ultra Magnus . It is inspired by Live action movie aka Bayverse style design.
Project was started in 2010, a year before the premier of Transformers:Dark of the Moon movie , where Ultra Magnus was *rumored to appear in. Hyped up with this, I immediately envisioned a movie style Ultra Magnus and realized it using LEGO bricks.
*Rumor was fake. Actually it was Sentinel Prime
A LIL REGRET....
I dismantled this built years later and it did not get a chance to have a video taken to be published in my youtube channel. :(
CARRIER MODE
Do check out all the LEGO Ultra Magnuses that I have built so far (link below)
🔖 ALL MY LEGO ULTRA MAGNUS CREATIONS
No comments:
Post a Comment