This page list out all my LEGO Grimlock creations , mostly alternate builds of official LEGO sets/
ABOUT GRIMLOCK
Grimlock is the leader of the Dinobots, from G1 Transformers cartoon series/ He turned into a mechanical T.Rex
As a child in the 1980s, I hoped to get a Grimlock toy and only managed to buy one in the 1990s, the G2 version (Blue Grimlock), and years later .... Masterpiece Grimlock came along. They're still here accompanying me as I am typing this (below).
G2 Grimlock have seen better days. He is prone to topple over from top heaviness.
MY FIRST LEGO GRIMLOCK!
When I returned to LEGO as an adult in the early 2000s and started building LEGO Transformers, my first custom LEGO Grimlock is imminent. It was finally built in 2009 (What took me so long, I wondered!) .
In 2022 , I remastered the photos of this Grimlock and publish them once more, with video too!
LEGO GRIMLOCK USING OFFICIAL LEGO SETS
The past few years (2020 onwards) , I've been building many,many Transformers using official LEGO sets. Eventually Grimlock is slowly becoming the subject of my choice!
Below is the list of them together with blog link for each project, including videos and building instructions as well.
1) LEGO 31121 GRIMLOCK
2) LEGO 31150 GRIMLOCK
3) LEGO 31151 GRIMLOCK
4) LEGO 31161 GRIMLOCK
5) LEGO 31129 GRIMLOCK
WHICH SET IS NEXT?
I am working on a new Grimlock using one LEGO set and the hint is already here in this page. And I often put teasers of my work-in-progress in my instagram channel too (link below)
WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
I showed some love to team Dinobots under Grimmy's leadership too. Link below will list out the blog posts featuring my LEGO Dinobot creations.
AND EVEN MORE...!
You might be interested in my other LEGO Transformers built using official LEGO sets, ESPECIALLY those based on actual Transformers characters like Megatron and Shockwave. I've made a page that group my alternate creations together by set number and characters for easier browsing (link below).
Happy Browsing!
No comments:
Post a Comment