Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, August 26, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Bird from LEGO Marvel set 76171: Miles Morales Mech armor

 

 Initially,  the alternate mode I planned (and almost completed)  for this set/Transformer  was not a bird....

.... but it was yet another vehicle. Since I seldom build Transformers with animal modes,  I decided to tweak my initial designs  in favor of this bird mode instead.

ABOUT SET 76171: Miles Morales Mech Armor

This set was released last year (2021), and I got many requests to build a Transformer from it.


So I did, and the first one I made turned into a Microscope (below), and was published few months ago.


Click here if video above is not showing

Since Marvel Mech sets has good potentials, I will try to build at least 3 Transformers from each set. And time is ripe for a second Transformer from Miles Mech Armor set!

ABOUT THIS CREATION

So, it turns into a bird. Yeah, generic sounding, I know. But I seriously can't decide on a more  specific term.  It fulfils the main criteria of a bird:  wings, a beak, and a  bit of tail. Perhaps it's a bird of chick proportions (baby bird?).







Not long after this creation was done, I was inspired to build something similar using another LEGO set (click here for more info),  and published that earlier!


IN FLIGHT

The standing poses above really did not do justice to this creation. The following "flying poses" were made possible by an external transparent lego piece to prop it up.







My favorite part of the built is no doubt.... the mean-looking bird head!



ROBOT MODE

Since transformation from bird to robot mode was super-easy, I won't be showing the transformation photos. 







MORE POSES









BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS


Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms and Legs





Body and the Rest









VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here if video above is not showing

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • Building Instructions using Marvel Mech Armor sets.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...