Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, May 31, 2024

Video Tutorial: Transformer Stealh plane from LEGO Creator 31140: Magical Unicorn

 

Out from the magical realm, this Unicorn is finally reformatted into a real-world stealth plane!

PROLOGUE

Last year, I was torn between getting this LEGO Creator 31140: Magical Unicorn  and the Space shuttle set of the same price in a LEGO store. I was very tempted with the articulations on the Unicorn legs compared to a static-looking space shuttle. 


However.... the latter won out of instincts alone! So I proceeded to built a Transformer using the space shuttle set (video below)


Finally, early this year... I decided to purchase the Unicorn set and weaved my magic around it. And the first Transformer I made using this set turned into a microscope!


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Well, the microscope mode above doesn't last long since the unicorn wanted to get into action so much and decided to once again, change its mode into a more mobile , and more sinister stealth plane! 

 





 





ROBOT MODE


 



 



 


With ED-209 made using set 31125


With triple changer Monkie Kid mech



VIDEO TUTORIAL



Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...