Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, June 10, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Tank from LEGO Marvel set 76204: Black Panther Mech armor

 

This creation is yet another one of my fastest to be built so far. It took me less than 3 hours from start to finish.


Completed about 2 weeks ago, I decided to put it aside to prioritize on publishing Transformers from older sets, like this Macross Valkyrie built with set 31102, for example.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Initially I opted to build a space cruiser Transformer first from set 76204, but  noticed I have been  building similar alternate modes the past few months. So I scrapped the idea, and made a tank mode instead.









Murphy's Law struck again: I never thought of using the translucent panel at all until a stage where I discovered it works as a perfect windshield for the tank mode!




SIMPLE TRANSFORMATION





ROBOT MODE





At the beginning of this project, I applied Black Panther claws on the feet. By the very end, there are leftover parts for me to design a proper feet for him. 


This is the first time I used ball joints not as  originally intended purpose.  They now become fixed 1 x 5 plates on the legs,  substituting the 1 x 5 rounded plates which are now used by me as the tank turret. 


The finishing touch was applying the printed slope found on the mecha's cockpit right onto the robot chest.


MORE POSES






BONUS MODE!

This is a tankhead mode where the weapons/cannons becomes the robot head. 








BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Legs



Body







VIDEO TUTORIAL



Click here  video above is not showing

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • Building Instructions using Marvel Mech Armor sets.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...