Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, February 25, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Submarine from LEGO Creator 31115: Space Mining Mech (31115_sub)

 

This marks my 4th Transformers made with set 31115: Space Mining Mech. I was late actually, since I once said I hope to do so (making the 4th TF)  by end of last year.

 

To see the previous creations of mine made from set above, click here 
 
ABOUT  THIS PROJECT 

The alternate mode for this Transformer was inspired from an earlier project made last month, where I built a submarine Transformer from Ninjago Lloyd's Hydro Mech set.


I started the ball rolling by building the cockpit first, and later on, modified it to fit a minifigure pilot.










As long as the minifigure doesn't wear a big hair or helmet, he's good to go in.



TRANSFORM!







ROBOT MODE




I simply cannot accept leftover frictional joints lying about.  They made pretty decent cannons









MORE ACTION POSES










BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Left Leg







Right Leg






Body







VIDEO TUTORIAL



Video not showing? Click here please

Thank you for following my video tutorial!  I'll produce more Transformers from set 31115 for sure! Do come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...