Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

LEGO Starscream (Galaxy Force) circa 2005

 

My first custom LEGO Starscream!

PROLOGUE

In the early 2000s,   Transformers Unicron Trilogy started its run with (finally!)  the Transformers actually turning into vehicles rather than beasts.   The 3rd instalment of this trilogy , aired in 2005 was called Cybertron. It is also known as Galaxy Force (GF) in Japan.

And GF Starscream caught my eyes!


Hasbro's recent official toy of GF / Cybetron Starscream 


This Starscream  was literally the most big-headed variant  as he grew to mega sized proportions in the finale of the series !

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

My LEGO Starscream here was made using parts from 3 official LEGO sets below.


LEGO 7313, 7314 and 4508 (Titan XP)

Even though LEGO Life on Mars appeared in the year 2001...  I discovered them on sale at discount 2 years later.  And not long after, LEGO Titan XP set was released .






TRANSFORM!







ROBOT MODE


Back then, I haven't reached a level of expecting articulations from my MOCs. 


 

I even implemented his arm blade gimmicks !!





BUILD YOUR OWN GF STARSCREAM!

Beginning of 2020  ,  I started to build more Transformers using official LEGO sets, and made a few GF Starscream  too. Here's one below  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...