Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, December 2, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Scorpion from LEGO Creator 31090: Underwater robot

 

The idea for this project was thought out  few years ago, after I completed building my first  Transformer using  set 31090 .

Creator set 31090: Underwater robot  was released in 2019...and it was the first set I started using to build more than 1 Transformer with. Before that..I usually  attempted only one Transformer from any given set... and called it a day.

Click here for all the 31090 Transformers I made so far!

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Well,  when I completed building BumbleSea v1  using the set above.. I felt a strong scorpion vibe in the submarine alternate mode I made  back then.  I go on to make a few more versions of BumbleSea until last year (2021).

I was planning to retire* this set actually early  this year... but then I remembered about the scorpion thingy. So I decided to give this mode a shot!

*retire means not going to build any more alternate creations from the set , and prioritize on newer sets.

 

 

Just like many of my alternate Transformers from LEGO sets, this one here was almost completed within few weeks, and then put aside after I hit a stumbling block...


...there's barely any parts left for me to build the stinger!

 





TRANSFORMATION

 

 

ROBOT MODE


 


 

MORE POSES


 


 


 




BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms




Legs





Body







VIDEO TUTORIAL



Click here  video above is not showing

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • Building Instructions using LEGO Creator sets.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...