Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Video Tutorial: Transformer Jet Mech from LEGO Marvel set 76140: Iron man Mech armor

 


Iron Man is back with a super sonic jet plane  mode!


This set 76140 had been used by me for many times  to build a Transformer,  but my first attempt  was a dud. So to make it up to you guys... let me give that another try!













TRANSFORM!






Same like the Spider-Man tankmech I made last month, the armored /mech mode requires the wearer to hunch forward a lil.

MECH MODE


 










BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 





VIDEO TUTORIAL



Click here if video is not showing above.

Thank you for following my video tutorial! For more building instructions that make use of LEGO Marvel Mech sets, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...