Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Monday, February 24, 2020

Video Tutorial: Build Batman Tumbler Transformer, from LEGO set 31100 and 76140






As a followup to my previous blog entry,  below is the video tutorial on how to build Rumbler.





Before you start,  It is highly suggested that you pre-sort the parts needed. To do so, please refer to the following photos of what parts are needed for each component of the build:

Arms







Front Wheels 







Head and Shoulder Joints




Left Leg







Right Leg






Body












Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...