Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, February 9, 2019

How to build LEGO Transformer Arcee from set 40186 "Year of the Pig"


Arcee is a female Autobot from G1 Transformers cartoon series back in the 80s. She transform into a futuristic pink colored vehicle.  




Year 2019 is Year of the Pig in Chinese Zodiac. So I took the chance to get this set (it's a free gift from my other LEGO purchases actually) ... and decided to build Arcee (vehicle mode) with the pink parts. 



All the parts for the pig is accounted for and used up for this build. Keep looking to see where I tucked in the pig's tail!









If you have this LEGO set, do give this a try  by following the building instructions in the vid below:



You might need to pause the vid to follow my building instructions without missing a step. Enjoy! Oink oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...