Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Quickie of the Week #24: Project TLK on track!


So here's what I've been up to the last 2 weeks.


I'll just let you guys guess what TLK stands for and I'm sure it's not hard to find out :)

So far , about 30% of this project is completed and below are sneakpeeks of the transformation. I would wish to wrap this up in the next 2 weeks before "that movie" premiered:




Observe the X.  They will become connection points later on to form whole legs. 






The challenging ,fun and sometimes frustrating part in my project so far is finding ways to conceal all the wheels inside the  robot legs. The design above is not final though. I'm still trying hard to delegate more vehicle mass to the legs so that the upper body won't be laden with kibbles and backpacks.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great so far! I wish you good luck on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give the instructions of lego Optimus prime tlk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...