Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Video Tutorial for LEGO Transformer 2-Headed Dragon from Creator set 31102: Fire Dragon


Here you go, guys! This beastly robot , made using parts from LEGO Set 31102. 


The official photo gallery for this creation is located here , if you haven't viewed it already.



If you enjoyed my builds, click here to find out how you can support me further. Thank you! 

Useful Image References

Do sort the parts according to the images below before you get started in following my video tutorial. 

Arms and Legs









Body






The Rest





Craving for more? Check out building instructions for my other LEGO Transformers too. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...