Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, April 26, 2024

Video Tutorial: Transformer Triple changer space cruiser,submarine from LEGO Monkie Kid 80040: Combi Mech

 

This projest is a testament of how versatile the parts available in set 80040!


PROLOGUE

This is my first LEGO set I bought from Monkie Kid theme.  Set 80040: Combi Mech  was released last year.  What  caught my eyes  back then was  not just the parts count is great for such a small set, but the varierty of hinges and ball joints offered by the set. It has a bit of everything I need!


So far, 2 Transformers were made using the set above, the most recent with a tank as alternate mode (below)


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

This project was started around end of last year, and was put aside after I shift focus to this years new LEGO sets. Shall I say this is the oldest project I yet to publish until now. 

SUBMARINE MODE

As mentioned earlier, the various hinges and ball joints led me to try and use all of them. The flexibility of these joints allowed me me to "coerce" not just one, but two alternate modes this time around


 


 

TRANSFORM TO SPACE CRUISER







SPACE CRUISER



 


 

ROBOT MODE

Transformation to bot mode is so simple ,so I shall skip posting photos of them here.


 

 


 


 

 


VIDEO TUTORIAL



Thank you for following my video tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...