Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, April 30, 2021

Video Tutorial: Transformer Benatar Ship from LEGO 31100 and Marvel Mech Armor

 

This project was started after I made a grim discovery regarding my published LEGO tutorials...

.... to be precise... tutorials on how  to build Transformers using a combination of two specific LEGO sets.

PROLOQUE



Last year, I used LEGO Creator 31100 above and  set 76140: Iron Man mech armor, to build not one, but two versions of Transformers (videos below)


Rumbler: Click here if video above is not showing.


Cyclonus: Click here if video above is not showing

Both Rumbler and Cyclonus seemed to get  less views compared to my other videos. I guess maybe not many viewers out there owned these 2 sets to really follow my tutorial after all! :(

So one fine day, I decided to compile common parts from the 6 Marvel Mech Armors released in the year 2020/2021, and decided to build a Transformer using those common parts + set 31100.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

As titled, this Transformer of mine requires set 31100 and a bunch of ball joints, commonly found in a  Marvel Mech Armor set. 


  • 76140: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76141: Thanos Mech Armor
  • 76146: Spider-man Mech Armor
  • 76168: Captain America Mech Armor
  • 76169: Thor Mech Armor
  • 76171: Miles Morales Mech Armor
Note: If you don't have any sets listed, but  have the necessary ball joints shown in the image above , you're good to go! 



Benatar Ship is the main ship used by Guardians of the Galaxy in the part 2 of their movie.










With the wings folded together, kinda looks like a landing platform huh!



TRANSFORM!




ROBOT MODE















BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms and Legs






Wings

The Rest





VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here if video above is not showing.


Thank you for following my video tutorial! For more building instructions of my previous LEGO creations, click here please.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...