Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Video Tutorial: Transformer Jet Plane from LEGO Marvel set 76204: Black Panther Mech armor

 

I must admit, this project here was a pretty rushed up job...

PROLOGUE

I've been quite busy the past months, I am less productive when it comes to updating my youtube channel with LEGO tutorials especially. However..I will try to publish at least 2 videos every month.

Last week, as I was going through some pending projects to be published.. I discovered none of them are truly ready yet. All of them have something I yet to resolve to wrap up the build.  Out of haste, I dismantled the Scorpion Transformer (video below) made using 76204 last year, and tried to crank out something with it.


This set was chosen for this quickie , as my instincts told me the parts from the set are versatile enough for a quick build, whatever it may be , compared to my other sets  currently  in hand. 

ABOUT THIS CREATION

Well, a jet plane (or space cruiser ) is one of the easier mode to attempt from LEGO sets with ball joints. I'll try to make one for every set I acquired. And this is my  4th Transformer I made using set 76204 (click here to to see them)


 



 


TRANSFORM!


Note how the gap on the robot feet helps to secure the arms in jet mode




ROBOT MODE


 

 



 

BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Legs



The Rest


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...