Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, April 21, 2023

Video Tutorial: Transformer Earthspark Shockwave from LEGO Creator 31124: Super robot

 

I've made quite a few "low-hanging fruit"  LEGO Transformers , but this one truly takes the cake for being the lowest ever!

ABOUT LEGO CREATOR  31124: SUPER ROBOT

Set 31124 was purchased last year, and prior to this one, I managed to build only 2 Transformers from it. (Click here for more info)


Transformers:Earthspark is one of the more recent Transformers cartoon series to hit the streets (circa 2022).  I almost dropped my jaw after seeing Shockwave toy from the show.  His alt mode looked profoundly simple, as if Hasbro has given up on him and no longer putting effort at all!  

Anyway, his simplicity is a boon for me I guess. Definitely deserves an attempt using LEGO sets*.

*Might probably give him a shot using few other LEGO sets as well, down the road.


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

I don't have much to write about this creation actually. Most of the design is pretty simple to achieve, since Shockwave's alt mode is basically him "crawling on all fours". 



 

 


 


I'll just skip the transformation photos. They're probably redundant anyway!

ROBOT MODE


Despite its simplicity, I do found pleasure trying to build his iconic hinged chunky chest, taking me almost 50% of the project's time!

 

 


 



WITH EARTHSPARK MEGATRON


 

This Megatron was published about a week before this Shockwave.

BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms





Legs




The Rest



 



VIDEO TUTORIAL



Video not showing? Click here please

Thank you for following my video tutorial!  I'll produce more Transformers from set 31124 for sure! Do come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...