Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Monday, May 23, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Space Cruiser from LEGO Marvel set 76202: Wolverine Mech armor

 

The past few weeks was a drought! I attempted to build more Transformers from LEGO sets and things went south and I had to abandon them after a day of uninspiring efforts. However, things are looking up now and let's welcome Wolverine to my team!

Just like the previous two years, I will try to build Transformers from this years Marvel Mech Armor sets. However, I think I might skip the Iron Man mech armor set due to it being almost similar to the one released 2 years ago.


Set 76202 above was unboxed by me about 2 weeks ago, and initial attempts at a Transformer failed. So I put it aside and try again just a few days ago. And eureka!  This creation was completed in 3 hours.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Spacer cruiser mode was  chosen yet again after a bit of tinkering with the set above, and to my surprise,  it ended up becoming one of  my best-looking cruiser mode from official LEGO sets! 


One of the major inspiring factor to build this mode was the red colored curved parts available. Despite not being translucent, they immediately gave me a windscreen vibe.


I loved how the tiles and panels flowed together so well to form the wings.



The nosecone was last to be built, and applying those blades was a spur of the moment decision 





There's even leftover parts to build the rear engines/thrusters! 





TRANSFORM!


Observe how the robot arms untabs from the legs by a single stud on each side.



ROBOT MODE










MORE ACTION POSES!






BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS


Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Legs






Body






VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here, if video above is not showing

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • Building Instructions using Marvel Mech Armor sets.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...