Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Microscope from LEGO Marvel set 76171: Miles Morales Mech armor

 Well folks, I'm at it again!! Miles Morales, it's your turn to shine!

PROLOQUE

This creation was initially published end of last year... but a problem* was discovered , leading to me retracting it. Only this week I finally fixed the problem, which luckily, took me just 10 minutes!   I should've done this much earlier!

*A stray part not from the set 76171 was introduced into the build. 

This is my fourth Microscope TF built from a single LEGO set so far.  Click here to view the previous ones.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Last year year, I had received countless requests to build a TF set 76171: Miles Morales Mech armor.  I'm done building at least one TF with the other  5 individual LEGO Mech armor sets released in year 2020 and 2021, so Miles Morales set is the final one I'm putting my itchy hands on. 


Most of parts from set 76171 are lean  ( 1-stud wide) . This proved to be a challenge especially building the base of this microscope.







Lens piece has wide range of articulations


TRANSFORM!






ROBOT MODE




Overall robot mode poseability is fair at best , due to the small footprint. Placing him on a rough surface might improve this condition though.










BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS


Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms and Legs






Lens Piece

Body





VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here  if video above is not showing

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • Building Instructions using Marvel Mech Armor sets.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...