Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, April 16, 2022

LEGO Transformer Dinobot Grimlock Featuring Masterpiece MP-08 Grimlock

 


This creation here was built and published back in the year 2009 , and I'm still keeping it till today!


The bunch of photos published back then  were pretty crappy, and I think they deserve a "remastering" , so here we are.

The following  new batch of photos of my 2009 Grimlock was snapped late last year. 

DINO MODE

 













WITH MASTERPIECE GRIMLOCK




ROBOT MODE


















NOTICED SOMETHING AMISS?

Yes..... I didn't snap the photos of the transformation from Dino to robot mode. However, you can view the transformation in the official video below:


Click here if video is not showing above.

AND ONE MORE THING....!

Thanks for making this far!   My Grimlock also has an extra flight mode too!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...