Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Monday, June 1, 2020

ON SALE NOW! Building Instructions for LEGO Transformer Titanic aka Titanicus


I have just submitted building instructions and parts list for this creation to rebrickable.com

Please click here to view photo gallery to view more photos of my Titanicus,



Don't forget to view a video about him.



The building instructions 

Instructions will be in the form of PDF file, containing:
  • A series of computer rendered building steps  for each component (eg. left arm, head, leg)
  • A few photo series merging the built components together.  
  • Complete parts list (sample below)



The Price

USD8.90 for first 50 customers

How to register/book a place.
  • visit my official FB page (https://www.facebook.com/alanyuppiebrick/)
  • Drop me a private message 
  • And you're on the queue!
  • Priority will be given to those who pays deposit* (USD1 onwards should suffice).
*deposit are non-refundable.



Estimated delivery time
  • After mid-June 2020,.   the PDF file will be emailed to you within 2 days after payment made. (quicker if you paid deposit earlier).
How to make payment?
  • Currently I am accepting only Paypal.Click the link below:




Sample Building Instructions








More Samples..





Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...