Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Special!


Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims worldwide! This one's for you guys!


28/05/2020: Video is up!





I have just broken my own record of building LEGO Transformers from scratch and publish them out within a span of 12 hours!


It was a lazy afternoon when I had  a sudden spark of inspiration to build TF related to Hari Raya. And in this part of the world (Malaysia).... one of the iconic symbol of Raya food is the legendary Ketupat, a delicious local delicacy made from rice.  


This the space cruiser mode here is shaped like a few ketupats lumped together with checkered motives. 


 

Mode B

 What you see above is mode A (parked). When on flight (Mode B), the side engines become upright instead of slanted.



Ketupat as a food is often served together with another favorite food of mine, Satay! See the resemblance there? 










Mode C

This is soaring mode, where both the engines tilted down to become more aerodynamic.








Mode D

Engines now pushed back for faster speed.






Transformation














Robot Mode





















It's almost 3.30am now in the morning when I typed this. Please drop by this post again as I will update it with more commentary in the coming few days. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...