Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, October 19, 2012

LEGO Predaking Instruction Part 3 - Rampage


I'm late I'm late I'm late so sorry for being behind schedule............! I can't believe time flies.   I spent the last 2 weeks working everyday (and every other nights) and things have been shifted to high gear when a local press covered some projects in my  firm , and the article was published. I'm helming the programming part of this ambitious web project which is a nightmare to code indeed. (and the constantly ringing phones simply threw my focus away. [Note to self: ask boss to provide soundproof  room for me in the future] ).

Every time I drove past cool looking vehicles like a crane or some trucks or even a milkvan , I would think "oh boy how I wanna LEGO-fy this beast when I'm free".  Ok ok.. a milk carrying minivan is not actually beastly but it would be cool one day to make a LEGO Transformer out of it. :)

Ok thats enuff ramblings for now. I think I'll stop now with my mild "rampaging".

On to the actual Rampage...




If you're new here, do check out part 1 and 2 before proceeding:

My LEGO Rampage should be the simplest MOC of all compared to his other 4 Predacons. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to build.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...