Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LEGO Predaking Instructions Part 1 - Headstrong

As you know few posts back , I mentioned about recovering  some important files thought to be long lost after my hard disk died. Yes. I found the whole stash of LEGO Predaking building instructions files!!


A quick recap: LEGO Predaking consist of  5 Predacons limbs with each one transformable into different animals. Click on the link below (more photos there):


 I shall start the ball rolling by showing building instructions for Headstrong, the left leg for Predaking. Ready?




HEADSTRONG INSTRUCTIONS

Legend: component labelled in numbered circle denotes it  consist of more than 1 part making up the said component.

The Head

Body

















2 comments:

  1. Can you please make each of the Predaking components transformable, individually and on their own? It would make it more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might do just that end of next year. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...