Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Saturday, September 19, 2026

LEGO 31152 alternate build #019: WALL-E (Disney Pixar movie)

 

Is WALL-E a Transformer? Only one way to find out....

PROLOGUE

I've used LEGO Creatoe 31152: Space Astronaut to build many Transformers and once in a while , I try to build something else too! Like a Hulkbuster, for example (below)


And it's been a year since I made Hulkbuster above. I guess its time to try something new using this LEGO set.

ABOUT PROJECT 31152 WALL-E

I started this project by experimenting with the parts from set 31152 , and see if I can build WALL-E's head first.  this is a very crucial step. If the head design failed, there is no point to build the rest of the body.  

Luckily I made it , literally!




 





His compactor body opens !

 


The back opens too....! I know this feature is almost completely unnecessary. That's why I hate being a perfectionist!


Notice the long pillars he can hold inside his body



Hinged track mechanisms allowed for minor articulations.



CONFESSION!!

I was so focused in getting his head right that I've forgotten to gauge the size of his body. 

While preparing this creation for photoshoot, I noticed his head-to-body ratio is off! A single photo was snapped (below) before I performed  major redesign to expand his body from 6-stud width to 8 stud.



TANK MODE!

Since I specialized in building LEGO Transformers, this mode below is purely fan-mode and NOT OFFICIAL in the WALL-E movie. 


 



VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...