And I shall name you... Starwolf!
RECAP
This is my second alternate build of LEGO 31393: Gray Wolf. The first one was a Transformer Wolf (video tutorial below)
ABOUT MISFIRE
Misfire is a character from G1 Transformers cartoon series. And he has one of my favorite flight mode Transformer from all of G1 series. The other is Cyclonus .
I produced so many Misfire using LEGO sets the past few years, and even Misfire in his original color scheme , too (video below)
ABOUT PROJECT WOLF MISIFRE
Space cruiser mode Transformer is fairly easy to build using selected LEGO sets. So its just natural I build Misfire early when a new LEGO set was acquired. There's one criteria though before I commit.
For the space cruiser mode to work, a LEGO set must has parts that could mimic the windshield , with color distinct from the rest of the vehicle mode. In this case, that part is an olive colored slope.
With gun mounted
TRANSFORM!
ROBOT MODE
Note the angled heels on his feet for stability.
Original Misfire has his wings mounted on his backside. Since I can't do that as it will clash with the folded cruiser fins, I actually connect them to the legs first.
The wings connected to the legs didn't look elegant either. Finally... I placed them on the robot shoulders instead.
MORE ACTION POSES
WITH GUN
As always.. guns are usually the final item to be build at the very end of the project.
VIDEO TUTORIAL
Follow the video tutorial below to build this creation, except the robot head and gun. To get complete instruction in PDF document format, click on the link below this video.





































No comments:
Post a Comment