Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Monday, August 17, 2026

LEGO 31162 alternate build #007: Transformer Earthspark Megatron (plane)

 

One more for the sky!

ABOUT EARTHSPARK MEGATRON

This Megatron hailed from Transformers Earthspark animated series from recent years and now I have made him using LEGO Creator 31162: Cute Bunny .   I actually made a few Earthspark Megatrons before, and one of them using set 31129 (video tutorial below)


ABOUT LEGO 31162: CUTE BUNNY

Prior to this project, I have used set 31162 to build 6 Transformers! And one of the more popular one is below , Charizard Transformer!



ABOUT THIS PROJECT: EARTHSPARK MEGATRON 

LEGO set 31162 contains many quarter rounded pieces  and one fine day I simply thought they could form the 2 halves of the plane cockpit mode for this Megatron. 


The fixed rotor design might be a bit too simplistic even by my standards.  That reminds me of how helicopter rotors were designed in 1980s small LEGO Basic sets .




The core transformation was pretty easy to design BUT I spent almost 50% of the design time improving what is seemingly negligible:    Ensuring both halves of the cockpit are connected to each other!  



There's not many cool shots for this mode worth showing . I'll make it to you guys down this page  with a ton of robot photos!




s always, the weapon is the final component to be built.


TRANSFORM!








ROBOT MODE


I shall nickname him.... "Skip leg day Megatron" !


 



MORE ACTION POSES

He is very posable for a small build using small LEGO set.


 



 


Aiming straight ahead with his cannon might impair his line of sight though due to the bulky shoulders!





VIDEO TUTORIAL!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...