Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Video Tutorial: Transformer Galvatron Tank from LEGO Creator 31128: Dolphin and turtle

 


The idea for this project popped up unexpectedly!

PROLOGUE

These days , I am trying to focus more on building Transformers using recently released LEGO sets . I discovered that set 31128: Dolphin and turtle (from year 2022), was quite underrepresented. Before this, I managed to build 2 Transformers using the said set and it's been almost a year since.


Being a small set with low parts count, I guess I can only aim low and try making Transformers with simple transformations. Well, Galvatron immediately came to mind!


Before this, I made a Galvatron using Thanos Mech Armor set (above).

ABOUT THIS PROJECT


I started the project rolling by building the tank tracks mounted on his arms. Initially they're hinged and can be tucked in nicely in robot mode, but I was forced to use the hinges  elsewhere to complete this project. .


 


I have nothing much to write actually to describe this creation, due to its simplicity and unexciting transformation!


 


There's not much rounded parts to be used for the cannon barrels. 

 

Side by side with Thanos-Galvatron.

ROBOT MODE


 

Frankly, I am not keen on using transparent , hollowed window parts to build the cannon, but I am simply out of parts !

 

MORE ACTION POSES


 


 



BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms





Legs





Body










VIDEO TUTORIAL


Video not showing? Click here please


Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...