Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, December 23, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Scorpion from LEGO Marvel set 76204: Black Panther Mech armor

 


This project is the result  of a sudden revelation from one of my recently published Scorpion Transformer creation.


At the very same day I published this creation weeks ago,   I took a quick glance at the previously made ones on my shelf ,  in search of inspirations for my upcoming projects. Then I noticed the claws on Black Panther mech armor. They sure make good set of legs for a scorpion. That's my cue right there!



By the way, this is my 3rd creation made using set 76204: Black Panther Mech armor. Click here to view them all!



 

 



 


ROBOT MODE



 

MORE POSES


 

 


 

BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms


Legs




Body




VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here if video above is not showing

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

  • More free building instructions  (mostly from official LEGO sets)
  • Building Instructions using Marvel Mech Armor sets.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...