Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, August 12, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Space Cruiser from LEGO Creator 31128: Dolphin and Turtle

 


After I completed building my first Transformer using set 31128 few months ago , I came to a bleak conclusion...

...that the prospect of making another  would be really, really hard.  However, that did not stop me from trying a month later (I think),  and as expected... I failed! So I decided to put it aside.

My first Transformer from 31128 was a submarine. (more info)

Recently, I received a few requests again on this.  So I immediately gets down to business.  Glad I did.

  This space cruiser Transformer was completed over a single weekend !  And since it has reached a stage which I called "there's nothing more to improve",  I've decided to publish it first , ahead of  few other projects that were started earlier than this one. 

CRUISER MODE














TRANSFORM!



Note how the white plates act as the connectors  to secure the legs to the cruiser mode.



ROBOT MODE




Initially the pink flowers were connected to the yellow ones , but they're shifted to the back instead, to improve the footprint of the robot mode.






MORE POSES!




His flat feet syndrome might be  a hindrance for many dramatic poses. 



His chunky feet really helps in maintaining poses like above  that requires good balance!


 



 


BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Legs





The Rest





VIDEO TUTORIAL



Video not showing? Click here please.


Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...