Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Monday, August 8, 2022

Video Tutorial: Jet Mech Armor from LEGO Ninjago 71761: Zane's Power Up Mech EVO


I bought Ninjago set  71761 for one specific purpose, that is to get those new LEGO angled element introduced this year...

.. and I don't want to spend a lot  on doing so. And I don't want a very basic set either. So set 71761 was a good balance between price and non-juniorization.
Element design no. 79846

PROLOGUE



Set 71761 was bought alongside Creator Fantasy Forest Creatures and  Turtle sets back on March 2021.   

From the very beginning, I knew  its parts count  (about 90++ pieces*)  was very limited for me to build a LEGO Transformer. I did try to build something from it not long after it was purchased.  My expectations was correct... I failed.  So this set was put aside for many months, till recently. 

*That's even less parts than a typical small Marvel Mech set! 

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Technically... I am still unable to build a Transformer with this set, however..... I managed to make a Transforming Mech Armor for Zane, turning it into a jet.   





JET MODE

I must admit, this is probably the dullest experience I had building alternate creations from LEGO sets.  The low parts count really was a limiting factor in allowing me to experiment with more building styles and techniques.   But I gotta finish it somehow! 

I know this creation might be beneficial to my fans/supporters out there. I'm doing it for you guys !!!! 











MECH ARMOR MODE

Transformation photos are unnecessary due to how simple this creation is.



These 2 golden pieces were the last to be added on. I can't leave such nice parts unutilized. 







AND HERE'S THE KICKER !








UILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms


Legs



Body




VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here if video is not showing above.

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...