Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, July 8, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Viper Jet from LEGO Creator 31058: Mighty Dinosaurs


Set 31058 Mighty Dinosaurs might not be a pretty recent set, but metrics showed me that my youtube vids on Transformers made from this set  has been consistently outperforming my other vids.


Well, I simply cannot ignore  the popularity of this set, especially when recently LEGO  actually re-release it  in a different color scheme (set 77940 and 77941). Now that's a first for LEGO !


RECAP 

Before this, I had built five Transformers using set 31058  (click here to view all of them), spanning over a period of  5 years, with a huge gap between the 1st and 2nd one!  Below is one of the more recent one:


Click here if video is not showing.

And it's been almost a year since I didn't publish any new TF from this set! 

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

This project was started about half a year ago.   I noticed that the robot head design didn't vary much  in the Transformers I built from this set, so this time around  I decided to first and foremost... build a new Transformer with a different head . 

VIC VIPER MODE

This mode initially was not the primary mode I started the project with. Only during the final few days before I wrap the project up, I "accidentally" discovered this mode, and proceed to  redesign accordingly to make it more Vic Viper-ish.








JET MODE

Now , this "vanilla" planemode is what I initially planned for from the start of this project. After a week or so of building, I halted the project in this mode, and let it idle for half a year (I think). I'm not sure why. Maybe I was not satisfied with how generic-looking the jet mode was.

This mode doesn't require reassembly of parts  from the  Viper mode.   This effectively makes this creation a triple changer.








TRANSFORM!




ROBOT MODE









MORE POSES








BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Legs






Body







VIDEO TUTORIAL

Video not showing? Click here please

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...