Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, September 3, 2021

Video Tutorial: Transformer Bulldozer from LEGO Creator 31115: Space Mining Mech

 


This set has  a lot of catching up to do!  Well that's my thought when I started this project. I am planning to focus more on this year's LEGO sets  before the year is coming to an end.


Bulldozer coming through! After building so many space cruiser Transformer, it feels good to finally able to make something more down-to-earth once in a while.  LEGO set 31115  doesn't come with wheels.. so I have to make do with rounded parts to substitute actual working wheels. 

 By the way, my first Transformer built from this set  was Benatar , a space ship from Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2. (video below)


Click here if video is not showing



The bulldozer mode idea was sparked by the abundance of tiles from set 31115. They made perfect bulldozer bucket, and the clawed parts are icing on this "cake" 






My hope to line up each  side with 5 "fake" wheels was dashed after discovering that I have only 9 of the rounded parts at my disposal.


The windshield opens, but sits no driver/pilot.




TRANSFORM!


Expand the well-pegged robot legs from vehicle body.


The bucket design took up most of the building time. They literally split into 3 panels on each side.





Flexibility of the bucket panels allowed for various feet configurations. The above is one of most stable one.


ROBOT MODE

One of my proudest design moments is his head obviously, moving away from the conventional blocky looking ones from many of my previous LEGO Transformers..






MORE ACTION POSES!






Enjoy while you can folks! This is one of the very few LEGO Transformers I made with thumbs on his hands!









BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms




Left Leg





Right Leg





The Rest






VIDEO TUTORIAL


Video not showing? Click here please.


Thank you for following my video tutorial!  I'll produce more Transformers from set 31115 for sure! Do come back again!

For more building instructions of my previous LEGO creations, click here please.  Have fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...