Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, June 4, 2021

Video Tutorial: LEGO Transformer Scorpion from Marvel set 76169 Thor mech Armor

 


This is one of the simplest LEGO Transformer I ever built from a single set!
This is my second TF made with LEGO set 6169 Thor mech Armor. The first one was a tankformer (video below)


Click here if video above is not showing.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Let's just say I was simply left speechless when it comes to writing stuff on this creation of mine. There's nothing much in particular I hope to point out. Just enjoy the photos I guess!




Initial spark of idea came from the mech fingers that mimicked insect legs.





Note that the red flap is not mean to be a cockpit or windshield, just an armor plating for the scorpion mode.  . 




TRANSFORMATION





ROBOT MODE



The most challenging part in building this was probably making the elbow joints.



It's incredibly frustrating aligning the scorpion legs together to the back of the robot mode. Occasionally one or few might dislocate while handling him.













BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms 




Legs


Body





VIDEO TUTORIAL


Video not showing? Click here  please

Thank you for following my video tutorial! For more building instructions of my previous LEGO creations, click here please.  Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...