Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Video Tutorial: Transformer Stingray from LEGO Creator set 31058: Mighty Dinosaur

 

I love set  31058..!!! And my youtube subscribers love it too!  As a form of appreciation.... I reuse this set again and Transformerize it !

This is my 4th time using the set mentioned to build a Transformer. Below is a recap on earlier versions:

Version 1: Hovertank 



Version 2: Space cruiser


Version 3: A Dinosaur !


ABOUT THIS PROJECT (version 4)

Actually, the idea to build a stingray was thought out waaay back during version 2 end of last year . I'm not sure why I ended with a space cruiser back then.


 

For aesthetic purpose /better looking tail , I reduced its flexibility. Tail articulations can easily be improved by removing a few parts.






I almost overlooked its eyes, one of the finishing touches I apply to this creation.




TRANSFORM!


The tabbed design above was the last enhancement made to peg robot the legs and arms together in stingray mode. By doing so... the symmetry of both wings can be mantained.






ROBOT MODE
















BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms



Legs




Tail


Body and Head





VIDEO TUTORIAL


Video not showing? Click here please.

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

1 comment:

  1. I know this might be hard to a build, but can you make a combiner with the creator sets fire dragon and deep sea adventures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...