Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, July 17, 2020

Video Tutorial: Build Insecticon Shrapnel from Ninjago set 71707!


Also known as Kai's Mech bug, hope my second attempt of building a Transformer from set 71707 is better than the first one  I made earlier this year.




Photo gallery of this creation is located hereThe following video will show step by step instructions on how to build this guy. 



Before you get started, do refer to the photos below to sort your parts first.
















Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...